Before contacting us, here's a few things that might save you time.
1. If you've ordered a hose, it will ship USPS. Effective October 1, 2021, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has revised its service standards for certain First-Class Mail items, resulting in a delivery window of up to five days.
2. Items ship from AZ within 48 hours of when we get the order. These days all shipping is taking a bit longer, so please be patient.
3. To avoid fraudulent purchases, if the shipping address you entered on your order is different than the billing address, you will get an email regarding this before we will ship it. Check your junk or spam mail if you didn't receive the email. (This could be why you didn't get your order)
4. We don't ship to PO boxes. If you used a PO box as a shipping address, you will get an email asking for a street address. Check your junk or spam mail if you didn't receive the email. (This could be why you didn't get your order)
5. We have a 2 Year Warranty on our products-proof of purchase date is required. In order for our system to process a warranty claim, you much have proof of purchase date. That can be a receipt, or a credit card statement. There is no exception. We DO NOT repair or service our products. (See warranty information)
6. If you are ordering a hose and don't know if you need a TYPE M or TYPE Q - the easiest way to tell is to look in the end of your hose that attaches to the air compressor. If you see 3 ball bearings, you need a TYPE M, if you see 5 or 6 ball bearings, you need a TYPE Q.
!! Important !! You have to choose the correct style air plug. Click here to see Hose Guide.
MasterFlow tire inflators are manufactured witAll of our tire inflators are manufactured metric sized power cord. Following are the specifications of each air compressor and its nearest American wire gauge (AWG) equivalent. If you are considering lengthening the power cord. Don't.
MF-1035 0.80 or 20 AWG
MF-1040 2.0 or 14 AWG
MF-1050 2.0 or 14 AWG
MF-1089 4.0 or 10 AWG